Reflect your personal style with cabinet hardware from the new 2016 Top Knobs catalog.
The catalog, now available online, features the Barrington and Serene collections which were newly introduced for the 2016 year. Also included are the Transcend and Mercer Collections, introduced in 2015.
Returning favorites include the popular Bar Pull Collection, Passport Collection, Aspen Collection and many, many more!
All Top Knobs products come with a lifetime warranty. For more Top Knobs news and projects, visit follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
Top Knobs has expanded their Stainless Steel Collection with a new Polished Stainless Steel finish and 12 contemporary pull, curved pull and novelty knob shapes. This expanded collection of decorative hardware offers a clean, modern and minimalistic look that can be seamlessly integrated into any kitchen design.
“The new shapes and polished stainless finish add a dash of variety to our stainless steel styles,” states Christine Zimmer, product manager for Top Knobs. “Each piece is designed to coordinate with high-end stainless steel appliances, and is ideal for designers and homeowners that want a matching look for their kitchen. The polished stainless finish is for those that want hardware with a bit of extra shine.”
New pieces in the Top Knobs Stainless Steel Collection include:
6 new contemporary solid pulls in a variety of shapes in Stainless Steel and Polished Stainless Steel finishes.
• Available in up to 7 sizes, ranging from 3 3/4″ to 12 5/8”
• Retails from $14.60-$34.80
2 new styles shapes in Stainless Steel and Polished Stainless Steel finishes
• Gentle curved pull in 6 sizes: 3”, 5 1∕16”, 6 5∕16”, 7 9∕16”, 8 13∕16”, and 1 15∕16”
• Raised ripple pull in 3 sizes: 5 1∕16″, 6 5∕16″ and 7 9∕16″
• Retails from $12.20- $34.80
6 sizes and shapes in Stainless Steel and Polished Stainless Steel finishes
• Flat round knob with flat round base – 13∕16″
• Detailed round knob with angled round base – 1″
• Flat round knob with angled round base – 1 13∕16″
• Knob – 3/4″
• Round knob with straight base – 3∕4″
• T shaped knob –1 5∕8″
• Retails from $9.70-$17.50Like all Top Knobs products, the expanded Stainless Steel collection comes with a proprietary sealed finish and lifetime warranty. Visit www.topknobs.com to view the entire Top Knobs Stainless Steel collection.
Top Knobs is proud to introduce the new Aspen II Collection of handcrafted cast bronze designs in contemporary finishes.
Like the original Aspen Collection, each solid bronze Aspen II piece is hand-cast from 90% recycled bronze and hand-finished for a beautiful, elegant style at an affordable price. The 43 products are available in three plated finishes: Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel and Brushed Satin Nickel.
Top Knobs Aspen II Cabinet Hardware
The Aspen II collection combines old-world shape and style with contemporary finishes. The pieces are ideal for designer use in transitional spaces. Made with solid castings of artisan grade bronze, the quality of Top Knobs Aspen II cabinet hardware can be felt in the palm of your hand.
The Aspen II Collection includes 43 pieces each available in the 3 new finishes.
- 15 pulls in 4 styles: Twig, Flat Sides, Rounded and Cup Pulls. Sizes ranges from 3 ½” to 18″. Larger sizes can be used as appliance pulls.
- 19 knobs in 7 styles: Button, Peak, Flat Sided, Square, Egg, Potato and Round. Sizes range from ¾” to 2″.
- 9 decorative backplates in 5 styles: Flower, Rectangle, Oval, Square and Round. Designed for use with Aspen II knobs.
- MSRP are $17.00 to $260.00 per piece.
All Top Knobs products come with proprietary sealed finish and lifetime warranty. Visit www.topknobs.com to view the entire Aspen II Collection.
Aspen II Flat Sided Pull 4″
Aspen II Twig Pull 5″
Aspen II Peak Knob
Quilted patterns are a design chameleon. They can feel traditional or contemporary, crafted or sleek, high end or homey. The new Quilted series within the Top Knobs Mercer Collection does just that.
The Quilted Series of cabinet hardware offers depth and textural dimension that creates visual interest in whatever space it integrates with.
“Quilted is fashion inspired and fits perfectly with our contemporary new Mercer Collection,” states Christine Zimmer, product manager for Top Knobs. “For the Mercer Collection, our Quilted pattern uses the geometric shaping to create focal interest while maintaining a clean, modern line.”
Inspiration for the Top Knobs Mercer Collection Quilted Series: the black quilted bag.
The Quilted series is available with one knob and 3 pull sizes. Five trending finishes offer added versatility including Brushed Satin Nickel, Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel, Sable and Umbrio.
Retail prices vary based on size/finish from $5.00 per piece to $14.00 per piece. All Top Knobs products come with proprietary sealed finish and lifetime warranty. For more information, and to get a free sample for your next project, visit our website at TopKnobs.com.