Top Knobs, the leading manufacturer of decorative kitchen and bath hardware, introduces theMorris collection. Serving as a nod to Top Knob’s home of New Jersey, Morris features five unique suites of knobs, pulls, and appliance pulls, with monikers reflective of historic towns in the Garden State.
This diverse collection provides designers and homeowners the ability to mix and match decorative hardware styles and finishes to craft spaces that reflect their personal styles.
“After nearly two years of examining the drastic shifts our residential spaces and interior settings undergo aesthetically and functionally, our goal was to craft a collection that blends enduring trends with a hint of today’s leading decorative genres,” notes Christine Zimmer, Top Knobs Product Manager. “The Morris collection is one of our most versatile lines to date drawing inspiration from farmhouse chic, modern industrial, transitional and grand-millennial styles to establish timeless designs with contemporary flair.”
Morris Collection Details
- 258 pieces
- Five series: Cranford, Florham, Haddonfield, Harrison, and Morris
- Knobs available in the Cranford and Florham series in sizes 1 1/4” and 1 3/8”
- Pulls in all 5 series available in sizes ranging from 3 3/4” to 12”
- Appliance pulls in all 5 series available in sizes 12” and 18”
- Finishes: Ash Gray, Brushed Satin Nickel, Flat Black, Honey Bronze, Polished Chrome and Polished Nickel
- MSRP: $9.70-$182.25
For more products, trends and tips from Top Knobs, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.