In line with the most modern kitchen trends, Top Knobs expands their popular Honey Bronze and Ash Gray finishes to 17 cabinet hardware series in 5 collections. The highly desired finishes are now available in 113 cabinet pulls, knobs, latches, back plates and appliance pulls for completely cohesive room designs.
“Honey Bronze and Ash Gray were introduced alongside the Devon Collection in 2017, and the feedback has been astonishing,” says Christine Zimmer, Top Knobs Product Manager. “The expansion of the finishes allows for designers and homeowners to further utilize two of the biggest trends in interior design with their favorite decorative hardware collections.”
Honey Bronze puts a chic twist on classic bronze and brass finishes with a softer, light golden tone. The stunning shade adds the perfect touch of old-world charm to kitchen and bath designs.
A unique alternative to traditional gray finishes, Ash Gray brings a warm feeling to designs with its low-reflecting shine. The versatile color works well with any color scheme and acts as an anchor to bring all parts of the room together.
Available in the following collections:
- Devon Collection: Brixton, Allington, and Kingsbridge Series. Exeter and Torbay pulls.
- Chareau Collection: Reeded knobs and pulls, Chalet knobs and pulls.
- Mercer Collection: Holland pulls, Glacier knobs and pulls, Europe tab pulls, Quilted knobs and pulls, Oculus knobs and pulls.
- Barrington Collection: Channing cup pulls, knobs, pulls and backplate.
- Transcend Collection: Contour knobs and pulls, Ascendra knobs and pulls.
- Cabinet Latches.
For even more Top Knobs products, news and projects, stay connected on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.