The kitchen and bathroom are two of the hardest working rooms in the home, and keeping these spaces neat and tidy can often feel like a tedious task. But, consistent upkeep of these areas doesn’t have to be an all-day affair. A little TLC each night goes a long way, especially when it comes to decorative furnishes.
Below, we share our simple guide to cleaning and maintaining your Top Knobs knobs and pulls:
Product Care Do’s:
- Before cleansing your cabinet hardware, check each knob and pull is securely fashioned to the cabinet drawer or door. If any piece feels loose, simply tighten it with an appropriately sized screwdriver.
- Top Knobs’ products should be cleaned only with warm water and dishwashing liquid solution. Warm water is recommended as it will help loosen any stuck-on substances.
- To clean, gently apply the solution to the knobs or pulls with a soft, non-abrasive washcloth or sponge. Lightly wipe the surface of each knob and pull, making sure to sanitize the front and back of each piece.
- Using a clean washcloth or sponge, rinse off the soap solution with warm water.
- To dry, towel knobs and pulls with a soft and clean non-abrasive cloth, like a tissue or napkin.
Product Care Don’ts:
- Do not install Top Knobs’ decorative hardware outside. Our knobs and pulls are meant for interior use only, unless specified otherwise.
- Harsh cleaners, chemicals or waxes are not to be used to clean knobs and pulls as these will erode the finishes and void warranty.
- Water and soap residue should not be left on the products will also erode the finishes and void warranty.
- Never use an abrasive surface, steel wool, wire brush, scrapes, etc. to clean your hardware, as rough surfaces will chip away at the finishes.
- Top Knobs’ knobs and pulls should not be removed from cabinetry for cleaning. Each piece can be cleaned using the steps above, never left to soak or rise under the sink.
Top Knobs warrants for the lifetime of the original consumer purchase that the products will be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship.
The Top Knobs Limited Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers about the reliability of Top Knobs products, which are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and durability. This warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior manufacturing, innovative design, and craftsmanship dedicated to you, our customer. This warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our products for as long as you own them.
What is covered?
This warranty covers any defects in material and craftsmanship. This warranty applies only to the original consumer purchase and is non-transferable. For products purchased before 2010, a one-year warranty is applicable. Any of our products purchased in 2010 or after are covered by our lifetime warranty.
What is not covered?
This warranty does not apply to any Top Knobs product which has been subject to misuse, improper installation, improper care, accident, natural disaster, corrosive air, outdoor use or has been altered. Products may experience changes in appearance due to normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is not a defect and is not covered by this warranty. This warranty does not cover any damages or expenses caused by any defective product.
For additional information about our lifetime warranty, click here.