Top Knobs, the leading manufacturer of decorative kitchen and bath hardware, enhances its prestigious product line with the Coddington Collection. Unfolding a realm of versatility, Coddington is comprised of five suites of knobs, pulls and appliance pulls that embody the industrial design movement.
Coddington knobs and pulls, Coddington collection
Scored with nuances of ribbed detailing, sleek lines and refined physiques, each piece in the collection delivers restrained opulence. It is these features, combined with modern metal finishes that elevate living spaces with unprecedented decadence.
“The design industry as a whole, is finding itself in a period of rebirth, with a heavy emphasis on a raw and pure aesthetic,” mentions Christine Zimmer, Top Knobs Product Manager. “Much like the Industrial Revolution for which it is named after, the ideology behind the Industrial design genre focuses on mechanics, form and function. This is the philosophy we are bringing to Coddington, a minimalist perspective that allows decorative elements to be the main attraction of a space.”
Coddington Collection Details
- 252 pieces
- Five series: Coddington, Dustin, Holden, Lawrence, and Langston
- Knobs available in the Coddington, Dustin and Holden series
- Pulls available in all 5 series ranging in size from 3 3/4” cc to 12” cc
- Appliance pulls in all 5 series available in sizes 12” cc and 18” cc
- Finishes: Ash Gray, Brushed Satin Nickel, Flat Black, Honey Bronze, Polished Chrome and Polished Nickel
- MSRP: $10.15-$189.20